Providing Compassionate Counselling Services & More for Ontario, Canada Residents
Does it feel as though life hasn’t given you many good breaks lately? Maybe you can identify the exact cause of your mental health struggles, or perhaps you only know you feel “lost” with one thing after another impacting your life. The good news is that compassionate, professional counselling services are just a call or a click away. Sweet Spot Family Counselling’s licensed psychotherapists help clients throughout Ontario overcome life’s challenges and develop healthy coping strategies here in our Barrie office or in a virtual setting of your choice. No matter what you’re going through, you can turn to our team for a safe environment and judgment-free guidance.
Sweet Spot Family Counselling works with you to provide the counselling services that best suit your needs. We offer:
- Individual, couples, and family counseling
- Child and teen support (depression, confidence building, family struggles, bullying and peer issues. ADHD, social anxiety, and overall well being)
- Women-centered therapy with a focus on increasing self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Grief counselling
- Postpartum depression and anxiety treatment
- Depression and anxiety therapy
- Stress management techniques
Sweet Spot Family Counselling offers traditional in-person sessions at our group practice, as well as online and telephone sessions. Additionally, our intern therapists offer affordable therapy options. After our initial free phone consult, we will set up a time for you to come into the office at 205 Bayfield St. in Barrie, ON, to complete an intake session where we will take some time to get to know you and the things that are currently preventing you from living your best life. Together we will decide the best course of action, including deciding how often you should be coming in and which goals you’d like to focus on, as well as the strategies we will explore to help you achieve these.
We are also proud to be an ally to fellow mental health professionals who are looking to effectively treat their own clients. To meet those needs, Sweet Spot Family Counselling offers:
- Clinical supervision for new and established therapists who need to fulfill their CRPO requirements or strengthen their clinical skills
- Coaching for clinicians who wish to launch and grow their own private practices
Get Started Today
Contact Sweet Spot Family Counselling to schedule a consult and learn more about the counselling services and other offerings we provide Ontario residents at our office in Barrie.