Psychotherapy Services Offered:
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Child and Teen Support – Test anxiety, Confidence building, Family Struggles, Bullying, and Peer Issues. ADHD, Social Anxiety, and overall well being
- Women Centered Therapy with a focus on increasing self-worth self-confidence and self-esteem
- Grief Counselling
- Divorce Support and Co-parenting/Blended Family Support
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety treatment
- Depression and Anxiety Therapy
- Stress Management Techniques
After our initial free phone consult, we will set up a time for you to come into the office at 115 Dunlop St E in Barrie On to complete an intake session where I will take some time to get to know you and the things that are currently preventing you from living your best life. Together we will decide the best course of action, including deciding how often you should be coming in and what goals you’d like to focus on and the strategies we will explore to help you achieve these.
I offer traditional office-based sessions as well as online and telephone sessions. There is an option available that works for you.
Walk and Talk sessions: The benefits of walking therapy can be plentiful. Fresh air and movement can help to improve mood and better cope with depressive and anxious symptoms. It may also help with sleep issues and leave you feeling more connected to your body. Children who struggle to express their feelings may find these sessions beneficial as movement can help them feel more relaxed and open to sharing. There is an option to add a dog to these walking sessions for the added benefits that a friendly pet can bring.
Whatever your challenges I know that together we can find the best solutions to get you and your family where you want to be, don’t hesitate any longer reach out today for your free consult.