Please ensure that your insurance covers Psychotherapy. I do not direct bill. Invoices are paid by you and then submitted to your insurance.
Updated November 2021.
Rates vary depending on the clinician (please see the meet the team page for exact costs)
- Initial Counseling Intake and Assessment (60-75 minutes) $160-190 (plus HST)
- Individual office/online session (50 mins) $160-175 (plus HST)
- Family/Couple Sessions (60 mins)$175-190 (plus HST)
30-minute check-in sessions are offered at $90 (plus HST)
Reduced Fees – If you do not have insurance and are experiencing financial strain I hold a few spots open at a reduced rate for a set number of sessions. Please inquire directly to see if this is an option for you.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. It can be frustrating to think you’re covered for services only to find out after you’ve submitted your receipt that its not, I encourage all clients to please verify your coverage before booking your first appointment. I also recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits for a Registered Psychotherapist?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered
I accept Cash and EMT and all major Credit Cards.
Fees are due prior to the start of session, no exceptions.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. Inclement weather is always an exception.
If I am unable to attend our session for any reason I will do my best to give adequate notice and reschedule as timely as possible.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you and supporting you on your journey to optimal wellness.